View Single Post
Old 07.07.2011, 05:17 PM   #8
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
No. No I don't. I think it would be hard to disguise the fact that my life had taken a completely different turn from the life I want, and being raised by a depressed person with crushed dreams might have negative effects on a child.

Plus I hate responsibility.

Aaaannnd I don't really care to be around small children for more than about ten minutes. MAX.
And holding babies freaks me the fuck out.
I really only like children when they can speak in complete sentences. Sentences that people other than their parents can understand.
The worst sound on earth is a screaming child who just wants your love and attention. And for you to attend to the fact that they have just soiled themselves.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|