View Single Post
Old 12.17.2009, 07:58 PM   #30
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
thanks hypertonic and inhuman! Personally, yeah, I want to head back (probably not til the new year) and re-do/consider the vocals and also just mess around some more with the mixes on all but about two of the songs. The vocals were the last thing done and a bit rushed at the end of the session, so all like first takes. A couple were semi-improvised and you know that kind of thing... Maybe go back and record a couple more songs with it too.

I'd like to be able to release it in some capacity - and certainly if theres some interest and if this is some kind of litmus test I might feel more er - i dunno - motivated. that's not to say i don't expect it to do anything other than just be. Or those are the right reasons for doing something. The band unit is a little dilapidated at the current time also - so i'm not sure whats going to happen - in terms of members, maybe renaming, re-jigging. I've got a couple of ideas - one would be to release it as a film with a physical copy as well. I know there's a couple people even here who are into filmic stuff like atsonicpark and it might be cool to get other people involved if they were interested.

So yeah, I'm just a bit insecure at the moment. I know what I'm doing, i think, but also having some other perspectives on it is important to me. And again, for that, thanks!

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|