View Single Post
Old 10.23.2009, 04:02 PM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I hate Forrest Gump. One of the worst movies I've ever seen. The entire film is about how conforming to what America wants of you will make you successful (even if you're retarded). Go fight a war, go become a ping pong champion, etc. Meanwhile, the only free-thinking person in the whole film gets AIDS and dies. I didn't really understand the point of the film. It wasn't dramatic, it wasn't funny, it didn't "touch" me, it sorta entertained me but its message and story and characters were all so boneheaded (huh huh LITERALLY huh huh) that it almost seemed like a bad SNL sketch or something. And then it wons awards!

I'm shocked that such a stupid movie is so well-liked. Oh well, at least no one likes Patch Adams....

........RIGHT?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|