Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 03.06.2017, 05:19 PM   #59
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
you won't know the difference.

you either blink out of conscious existence and are not affected by their sadness over your death

OR

you are conscious after and can see and understand things your mortal self could not and therefore you will be privy to all the horrors your offspring unleash on the world and the people around them that they would never tell you about. This may seveerly reduce the enjoyment you would get from floating above and watching their lives develop. you'd see them smell their own farts, abuse their spouse, neglect their children, talk shit about you next to your dead body, etc.

rough!!!