View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 12:41 PM   #58
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
its the focus?????? didnt think it was.....

who gives a shit..... i give a shit when i come accorss these people and say hi, i dont want them to be a dick to me same way i wouldnt be a dick to them..... (true, ive never met coyne but met friedman...he was damn cool) and no it doesnt relate to how good a singer/songwriter he is.was...... it relates to the type of person he was/is....

and as for the last sentence in your post...man, i take my off the cuff, light hearted comment back..... fucking hell.....i didnt think this mountain would come out of that molehill....... its all ok, we are all in this together like pepsi and shirlie....

maybe im in too good a mood to post here today...

I dnt want to argue anymore.