View Single Post
Old 08.30.2008, 11:23 AM   #7788
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
A girl in my Creative Writing class (that class is a joke) has been hospitalized, for reasons unknown. But these girls that know her, who sit behind me, were talking about it. "That girl was fucked up before she started doing drugs." "Fuck yeah, I've known her since 6th grade." "She's all E'd out." "I hope she didn't try to kill herself." "I wouldn't be surprised if she did."

Then we did this stupid game where we all learn each others names and something about each person and write it down on our own seating chart. And we got to her, and the teacher said "Hmmm...Michelle...I guess you guys can write Missing In Action on hers"

It was really funny.