View Single Post
Old 04.11.2015, 02:36 PM   #585
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally by noisereductions:
Kanye West -
I don't remember if there's a confirmed title yet. I've liked all the singles a lot. "All Day" was crazy. Interested to see the overall shape it will take. My guess is it will be a polar opposite to Yeezus.

Yeah bro. It's called "So Help Me God."

I'm not sure how I feel about the title, but I'll tell you this: I had a feeling the word "God" would be in it somewhere. I know, there's no reason to assume this would be the case. There's been no indication that the album is a sequel or a return to the sequential concept-work of his first three albums....

But for some reason I knew it. Where else do you go from "Jesus" references? I don't think Ye's going to need help from God or anyone else to make the year's best album. That's just what Kanye seems to do.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|