View Single Post
Old 04.10.2015, 09:51 AM   #581
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Yeah it's cos I've not heard it. I've done Blueprint, The Black album and Magna Carta and each time I've never really been blown away, and I suspect after three albums that if he hasn't grabbed by then he never will. However, I'll give 'Reasonable' a listen.

RE. new albums coming out this year. I'm struggling to keep up with the stuff coming out at the moment and that's just with the rap stuff, nevermind all the other stuff out there. I still need to give Heems' new album a listen, supposedly Ludacris' album is meant to be pretty good, then there's also Action Bronson (I started listening to it, but got distracted) and so on, and so on.
Reasonable Doubt is much different than his next albums. the production is jazzy and it has Jay's best rapping and deepest lyrics. i can't imagine a hip hop fan not getting into it.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|