View Single Post
Old 08.15.2013, 04:24 PM   #3664
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
US put the smack down on Bosnia yesterday, pulling off a hat trick with Altidore having one of the best games of his career! Fantastic! The A-squad starters seemed rusty, and the guys from the more recent Gold Cup were definitely playing better, but by the second half readjustments everything improved. In fact, that suspension of Klinsmann is why we only beat Panama 1-0. We struggled to score because we didn't have those magical Jurgen readjustments. Most of the past 12 games we've won (what a great streak!!) we came back stronger in the second half than the first. Bosnia match is just continuing of the same. I'm also pissed, I got used to a less risk prone goal keeper during the Gold Cup, but now that Tim is back, big fucking surprise, he took big risks which cost TWO FUCKING GOALS for Bosnia. Jurgen needs to get in Howard's ear and tell him, "Tim, you're a great goal keeper, but I'm taking you of the first-team if you don't start playing smarter, less athletic heroics." Its ALWAYS been a problem for us, when Tim is hot, we're winning games, but he consistently takes risks, like diving for balls or running way out of the box after balls, its like dude, enough! That's not your job bro!!! And its cost us A LOT of games!!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|