View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 04:26 PM   #37453
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Atlanta Falcons to Los Angeles?

Lord have His Mercy, the level and scale of corruption in Los Angeles is deafening, even by Nigerian standards! Seriously, this whole build a stadium in LA is suck a fucking racket, and I am an NFL FAN! We don't need a new stadium, in fact, we literally have a dozen world class arenas and stadiums littered across the LA area, indeed several are sitting vacant, wasted. LA is all about building shit fast on the bubble, not the smart, slow money. Too much snakes, too many vultures. Thankfully Atlanta is smart enough to turn down SEVERAL BILLION dollars, because home-town loyalty and support is growing each year. Do the Falcons need a new stadium? Yes. Will they move to get one? Of course not. Besides, the whole "I'm moving the team to LA" is the BIGGEST bluff in sports to get a new stadium built. Even the DALLAS COWBOYS threatened to go to LA to get Texas to take the bait and issue bonds on their new $2.5 BILLION stadium, the most expensive and modern ever built

To describe LA I can only quote Bob Marley's description of Jamaica,

Quote:
Its a very nice place, and its a very bad place.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|