View Single Post
Old 05.20.2010, 04:44 PM   #30
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
a skag addict ripped me off for a tenner at the train station the other week.
i didn't mind. he clearly wanted it more.

he showed me his track marks "i was in a car crash and got hooked up to all them machines man".

a glimpse into a world so horrible you only want to throw money at it and walk away.

I had enough of this people. Yesterday I was waiting for someone and there was this group of kids drinking vodka from the bottle and laughing. One of them came over and started a whole speech about how shit his life is and he needed money to help out his family. YEAH RIGHT. I just said "bye" and walked off.

he started insulting me i'm such a bad fucking person. i didn't even hear.

some of us have bills to pay YOU KNOW. as much as I'd like to contribute to your cheap vodka, fuck off.

scavengers surrounding waiting around to eat the rotting corpses of what we've killed, have your maggot.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|