View Single Post
Old 01.05.2012, 01:35 PM   #6
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by narlus
i wouldn't call _Forever Since Breakfast_, _Devil/Toes_ or _Sandbox_ all that ambitious....

jon boy, have you had any personal, negative encounters w/ Pollard? sure he's got an opinion and a mouth to voice it, and he can come off pretty egotistical, but then again that's a pretty common trait of musicians in general. I've met him a few times and he's always been really nice and very funny.

Yeah, I was talking about the biggies. Y'know... the three or so albums that are so well known I don't even need to name them that were followed by a decade of tolerably enjoyable but quintessentially unexciting stuff?
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|