View Single Post
Old 08.12.2010, 01:10 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
try living in england

yeah but I don't live in England. Its not the weather itself that is so bad, in fact its rather delightful, its just that it is so completely out of place,and that it goes on and on and on with out end.

I have lived here my entire life and never seen such an extensive june gloom, its like the Saved By The Bell malibu episodes but EVERY DAY without exception...

god bless those who are getting the worst of this jet stream though, in Pakistan it is worse than the tsunami, with 15 million people displaced and 1/3 of the country under water..

The heat wave in Moscow is caused by a high pressure front in the wrong place, dragging monsoonal heat too far north, and then that heat dives south over Pakistan increasing the monsoons and rainy season of those regions to cataclysmic proportions..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|