View Single Post
Old 11.16.2007, 09:04 PM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
They're good, I used to be really big into their first two albums many years ago, tried to pull them out recently and was bored to tears by Entertainment!... on the other hand, Solid Gold is fucking amazing, containing some of the darkest production I've ever heard. Solid Gold is an essential recording...

I think that, looking at all their work, they were pretty damn inconsistent, but they feature some of the best lyrics AND some of the best guitar work ever. So, yeah, they're worth checking out for everyone who hasn't. And, seriously, let me reiterate.. I usually don't care much about lyrics, but some of their lyrics are fucking amazing. "this heaven gives me ME-GRAINES" is ace.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|