Thread: Drum Kit
View Single Post
Old 07.12.2006, 08:27 AM   #26
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Yeah man get one....always been the best release for me. I'm kind of drunk so I'm not reading the posts to well, but you can get one for around 400 bucks....the cymbals are going to be shitty as hell though. If you are really serious then I'd save up a little more money and maybe get a decent used set with decent used cymbals (that won't sound like pie pans clanging together.....not really loud either). Either way a set is a set and you can fucking rock it.
But I've never played before. I probably won't be able to tell the difference. I don't have tons of money. I don't even know if I'll continue playing after I start. So I want to potential amount of money wasted to be as little as possible.