View Single Post
Old 10.15.2011, 09:03 AM   #87
forgetmeknots
empty page

forgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's assesforgetmeknots kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
I can't even begin to tell you how much joy Sonic Youth has brought to me since I was like 12.

Yeah. Same here. Their music truly changed my life.

I don't know what went on with the couple, and it is none of my business, but I have met both Thurston and Kim and they were both very nice - especially Kim, she is super sweet - with this die-hard fan from Brazil (me) who travelled all the way to New York in more than one occasion just to see them.

However, reading that "the future of the band is uncertain" truly depresses me. I cannot except that their November 12 show might be the last one. It's happening in a city 119km from São Paulo, and travel arrangements to that place are extremely complicated and expensive, I honestly don't know if I am going to make it and I am very sad for that.
forgetmeknots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|