View Single Post
Old 04.03.2013, 04:43 PM   #2759
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Real and Galatasaray ended up being a bit of a mismatch. Xabi Alonso was brilliant tonight but Real were just too good all round. I didn't see the Dortmund/Malaga game but the score surprised me. Sounds like Gotze missed a brace. Still have to fancy Dortmund in the second leg, though, just because.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Why so?

Haha. Come on. I agree that criticism of Ronaldo can get a bit ott sometimes but we're not talking about someone who exactly makes it easy for us to like them. I can admire him but, for whatever reason, just watching him play, the way he lines up to take a free kick, the over elaborate stepovers, the face he pulls whenever he makes a mistake (or even worse when one of his teammates make one) just rubs me up the wrong way. He doesn't do anything a lot of other players also do, he just seems to have found a way of doing all of them a bit more annoyingly. Plus he whines.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|