View Single Post
Old 04.02.2013, 07:39 PM   #2745
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I agree about Tello, especially given Alexis disappeared tonight and Iniesta was (again) quiet. But will Barca really look to create next week or will they just try and close PSG out? Chasing a game, I'd say Tello every time but I'm wondering if Alexis might be the more solid option defensively. I don't know enough about either to say but in the situation Barca are in, I can see defensive qualities outriding creative ones - especially with Mascherano out, too. Despite the advantage, the next tie will be a nightmare for Barca. PSG will go out knowing exactly what they have to do while Barca won't know whether to stick or twist.

yes, alexis does track back but he fluffs almost every opportunity to score. it's nice that he plays defensive but i want a forward that can score not just play defense. i think barca is incapable of playing for a tie (for better or worse). im very worried about the next game although at camp nou this year they can't really be fucked with (madrid withholding).

and yes, the away uniforms were horrible.

the bayern tie seems to be over and i can't wait for tomorrows games!

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|