View Single Post
Old 04.20.2010, 06:45 PM   #33
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Dr. Eugene, although it's not the impression you might get from my previous post in this thread, I used to fucking HATE Weezy. As in I regular said he had no flow, was a terrible lyricist, had shitty beats, ETC, and no matter how much urging I got, or how much I tried to listen to his shit, he just didn't click with me at all. A total figure of all that was wrong with hip-hop these days. This on the basis of, say, Lolipop. But then I heard Tha Carter II, and DAMN. I mean I still don't like his new/famous stuff that much, but this album has game.

Do yourself a favour and go away and listen to it a couple of times. Or even just, say, Receipt, if you're really not up for putting much time in, and if you still don't dig him at all, then fine, it's just a taste thing I guess. But I sure felt like an idiot after all of my past dissing of him after I really put the effort in with this one...
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|