View Single Post
Old 05.23.2011, 11:20 PM   #72
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I know a lot of people here probably don't like the rita but I heard an album (it had some silly title like TOTAL SLITTING OF THROATS or something) that was just 70 minutes of a big impenetrable static wall that was amazing. It sounds stupid but it's noise music where you could actually REALLY see images when hearing the sound.. if that makes sense. No, it doesn't. Okay.

That record is fucking awesome...... I love The Rita and Werewolf Jerusalem and Vomir and all that ridiculous HNW stuff......... but it does get a little samey. You ever check out Gomesia? I dig what they've got going on........

Since I'm on a long weekend and have done little but bump threads related to music I'm listening to, Kevin Drumm is fucking awesome........... way better than the HNW crowd.........
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|