View Single Post
Old 10.20.2011, 08:27 PM   #14
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by canabero
by the way, Thurston, the same guy that promoved to fans to hear that shitty pop band called "Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs...while not great, are still considerably better than STP in my opinion.

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs may not exactly be the most innovative band of the last decade, but "Maps" alone blows anything and everything Clone Temple Pilots have done and will ever do in their no-talent faux-rock sorry-ass time on this planet. As for the Thurston quote, I posted it because it was dead-on 17 years ago and remains so today (just replace "MTV" with the name of that grody sewer of a festival in which they'll perform), not because I consider Moore's opinion to be the ultimate yardstick by which music should be judged. Several numbers blessed with his seal of approval don't fly too high, or at all, in my book (Gainsbourg, black metal acts, etc.).

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|