View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 05:47 PM   #56
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
suggestion-- let's not talk about anuses and instead let's talk about the debut of the estados unidos do brasil tomorrow?

ps- i used to get annoyed by the america thing but unitedstatians is an awkward name. thing is, at the time of the country's creation, everything else was european colonies. there was no monopolistic intention, it was a matter of getting there first. but of course jefferson had this idea of the "united states of america" reaching all the way down to the patagonia. bolivar wanted "la gran colombia" (after columbus) to counteract the power in the north but everyone split into their own little fiefdoms and that's why the relatively gynormous brazil is the only "serious" country in latin america today. and by "serious" i mean they are becoming a world power-- still a minor one, but a power nevertheless-- mexico is too close to be allowed to get mighty.

ok, so bets for tomorrow? i expect a proper massacre of north korea, say 7-0, but beware of knee-breaking tackles by the minions of the great leader kin jong il.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|