View Single Post
Old 08.13.2006, 09:32 PM   #296
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
I am not reading anything at the moment. i am between books. i am thinking of maybe reading Interzone or soem other Burroughs book next... not sure. maybe something Vonnegut, i hear good things about him... suggestions?

In my experince, I find Burroughs to be a tedious bore. Read Naked Lunch, if you must, and then be done with the man.
As for Vonnegut, an obvious and good choice, would be Slaughterhouse Five. Maybe even Cat's Cradle. Anything else by Vonnegut is good, as well.
Read On the Road if you can. In fact, get the new unedited version and tell me how it is.

Oh, and if anyone cares, I'm reading Anton Chekov's Ward No. 6 and Other Stories, which I made the mistake of getting the Constance Garnett translation.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|