View Single Post
Old 02.11.2012, 10:08 PM   #21
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I'm just joshing of course. I mean no real disrespect. I just get tired of seeing the RIP thread. I mean, this stuff is old news by the time anybody posts an RIP thread. And okay, she died. What is the point in an RIP thread? Has anybody here ever talked about her before this, on this forum? And now suddenly we admire her and think about her and want to talk about her?
Look, I know where you're coming from, but really, get off this messageboard mentality and try imagining people who are above it.. I am a fan of hers and used to regularly buy her singles. She wrote some great pop songs. Songs people still play and dance to. I am also a perfectly adjusted human being, and one who doesn't wish misfortune on anyone who doesn't come across as a territorial arsehole. You get the drift. Besides, what are you really complaining about? People on an internet forum not posting about the same old records you can't go beyond?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|