View Single Post
Old 04.20.2007, 04:22 PM   #452
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Fuck Rob, this is such a stupid thing to (agree with) say. Seriously, I'm not American, but the second ammendment is fucking bullshit, so primal in its nature that it's scary. Ted Nugent is a fucking trigger-happy wacko, and he is so obviously using this atrocity as a ploy to talk about how people that don't love their guns are pussies. Access to guns does not necessarily mean someone's goign to shoot it, BUT IT MAKES IT A HELL OF A LOT MORE LIKELY, especially with people like this Cho fella holding them. Which is not to say that there is no other way of getting a gun, BUT ANYBODY CAN GET A GUN AT THE DROP OF A HAT. THAT IS SERIOUSLY FUCKING ABSURD.

wrong wrong wrong.
not anyone can get a gun. the massacres that ahve taken place in the past decades have occurred, as the nuge says, in areas marked as NO GUN ZONES (schools, cafeterias etc). what the nuge states and what I agree with is that having armed people trained in the use of their weapons the death tool in these mass murders would be MUCH lower.