View Single Post
Old 07.03.2021, 07:05 PM   #53731
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

Wow, half an hour of "Heaven" by Brokaw! I didn't know about this - thanks for the link. Yes, Tattoo You is the last all-around bitchen Stones album, although Undercover is pretty underrated.

Quote:
I must admit that I am not familiar with the Stones song, I might as well listen to it laters

updated laters:
well, I took a listen to the Stones original, but prefer the guitar only Brokaw version much more!

Sacrilege!

Quote:
So now I'm listening to some compilation of old Bowie demos and sessions:
David Bowie - Divine Symmetry (rare and unreleased tracks from 1970-1971)

Hmm, I can't find this compilation on Bowie Station, either by Divine Symmetry (which shows up as a 2CD boot of performances at Madison Square Garden '97, VH1 Fashion Awards '96, and Bridge School Benefit '96) or The Lost Sessions.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|