Thread: Suicide Squad?
View Single Post
Old 08.03.2016, 06:20 PM   #16
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I wanna see new Trek. supposed to be way better than the white-boy Khan one

I really want to see this for sure, but my girlfriend isn't as into Trek as I am, and it's a "wait for DVD" movie for her.

For me, it's a big deal. I might go see it by myself. Can't believe I haven't seen it yet. I was supposed to write a column about it after it opened. Ha.

Also, I'm like the ONE guy who thought Star Trek Into Darkness was a perfectly good flick. Really and truly. I didn't mind one of my all time favorite characters being given the white-washed business because, first of all, Khan was from a post-war, post-conflict uotopian future (ok, it was the '90s, but that was still the future at the time), so I can only assume he was post-race. His "heritage" wasn't a part of his backstory.

Also, the Cumberbach Khan was just so different in so many ways (from a different timeline even) that it felt more like a "legacy" reinterpretation than a reboot of the same character.

But whatever. Everyone hated Into Darkness so I guess it was a bad movie.

Really though... Age of Ultron, Iron Man 3, Star Wars 1-3, were all SO MUCH MORE OBVIOUSLY SHIT.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|