View Single Post
Old 12.19.2015, 02:53 PM   #47607
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Sorry- I actually totally agree. A Thiusand Leaves is without question one of my favorite Sonic Youth albums, one of my favorite albums of the '90s and one of my favorite albums ever by my favorite band of all time.

But I usually try to leave Sy off my lists because if I didn't, they'd overpopulate every decade from the '80s to the 00's. I think ATL is up there with Daydream Nation, Sister and Bad Moon Rising.

So I pretty much agree with you completely.
Well, if we leave SY out, then I think John Parish/Pj Harvey: Dance Hall at the louse point is best nineties album. Somedays I think itīs even better than ATL. And I think itīs really underrated, havenīt heard ever anybody here in SYG telling how great it is.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|