View Single Post
Old 02.18.2015, 08:58 AM   #3813
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
i have hope after reading it but Nietzsche went insane in his last days. i hope all that meant was that he was before his time and his philosophy actually does work. i like how they all get drunk at the end.

we don't know why nietzsche went mad. some people speculated syphillis in his day. we think now maybe it was not madness but a stroke (he had several). to say that his thoughts caused madness sounds very poetic but is such a stretch. nietzsche's thought is in fact very healing for people tormented by ghost cults. his philosophy does work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Zarathustra is some of the most beautiful writing ever

In the mountains, the shortest way is from peak to peak: but for that, you need long legs

i'm an oaf and i could never enjoy zarathustra. my favorite of his books, the one that split my skull open for good, was "beyond good and evil." for that book i owe him my life.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|