View Single Post
Old 06.13.2006, 04:41 AM   #4
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
damn, this is a "weird" record, in the kind of weird that I like. It is a good ol fashioned noisy sound scape with hints of rhythm, and a dash of melody, but mostly just thrash and noise, and everyonce in a while they lied and it is 4 guitars and a percusionist, but then again, in all reality, they were needing the percusion the whole time, to keep it going. but all in all, a well played and very original performance. it is what I wish the SYRs did ALL the time, instead of some of the time.
Imagine what it might be like when you buy your first London Guitar Orchestra album.Not even Robert Fripp dared going there,i tell you.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|