View Single Post
Old 10.04.2011, 07:14 AM   #40370
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Em has always been insane from a technical POV.. i mean he's one of the rappers with the greatest mic presence. but he ran out of creativity a long time ago. just to think that the last time he managed to craft a really good album was in 2002..

he surely re-invented himself with Recovery, which was a smart & welcomed move imo, but the way he did it was the worst possible. he's lost everything that made him special just to appeal for a wider audience. that album seemed so lazy and generic to me. NO ONE i know liked it except some diehard Em fans who would take anything he puts out, even if it's garbage.

agreed. I thought Recovery was actually embarrassing at parts. Like it actually made me cringe. Wow.

On the flip, I'm kind of interested to hear the new Bad Meets Evil though.