View Single Post
Old 04.16.2015, 01:25 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
SO who got this record?

I did and I think it is pretty great all round. Reminds me in a lot of ways of Wonderful Rainbow but with much better (to my ears) production - I always think they are a band which are very hard to pin down on record (like to me Earthly Delights was way too clean sounding?? I actually prefer the crappy production on their earlier albums as it seems to suit them better? I dunno maybe I am overthinking it).

Anyway this sounds rough and ready but in a really nice crisp way. Good job to whoever produced this (dunno who right now since I'm at work and google isn't helping me)

Also has some 'weird' bits which are not classical LB and I really like that about it.

Needs a few more serious listens but so far I'm really impressed.

i've been listening to it on spotify for a while and it's fantastic.

i posted a sort of impromptu review of it in the "what are you listening" thread.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|