View Single Post
Old 07.10.2014, 08:17 AM   #37845
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ahhhhhhh! i understand.

funny thing, i've noticed-- there are some people who are really thrilled at the idea of being a model and would probably do it for free. especially if you're just taking photographs and they don't have to sit with you all day.

antagon i think works with a model for his photos, a girl with green hair. she has these nice fleshy arms and beautiful skin. i'd like to find out how he talked her into posing-- i don't think with money.

i'd look for people with tattoos, bright clothes, lots of jewelry, etc--they're already saying "look at me" i'm sure many would be flattered by such requests. add a bit of alcohol to yourself and i'm sure you can find a model for your photo studies. though getting volume to show up in photos can be a pain sometimes.

--

ETA: here's a good candidate:

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|