View Single Post
Old 01.27.2012, 04:22 AM   #2179
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
SendSpace is my go-to transfer service nowadays. I get a decent upload speed using their SendSpace Wizard software, the connection is usually stable and shit remains there for 30 days after the last download (they e-mail you when a file is one week away from expiring, so if you're on top of things you can make sure your uploads don't fall off). A couple of important tips: 1.- Disable the "attempt to resume errored transfers" feature; resuming errored transfers can result in corrupt files, and 2.- 300MB is the maximum size for a single file, but, as their FAQ says, "experience has shown that files larger than 300MB can be difficult to upload and download for some users", so I think it's better to keep shit below 100MB; the cool thing is you can create folders, so even if you upload, let's say, a 600MB boot divided into six parts, you can still share it with a single link.

Word!
Excellent advice, soup for you!

As for the last bit (sharing a folder with a single link): MediaFire has the same feature.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|