Thread: black dice SUCK
View Single Post
Old 08.12.2009, 06:11 PM   #22
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Also, I must be one of the only persons to find Black Dice far more interesting now than they were in their early albums. Beaches and Canyons is really good for sure, and Creature Comforts is okay, but they're just... I don't know. I feel like since Load Blown they've been doing something really different and original. Sure you could feel it like "boring samplers farts" but then again most noise music could be said to be "boring guitar distorsion" and so on. Somehow, since Load Blown they manage to take all those distorded sounds and make groovy, danceable (yes!) electronic tunes. Load Blown really blew my mind. Roll Up is one of my favorite tracks ever. And I find the new one fantastic as well.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|