View Single Post
Old 09.09.2008, 08:33 PM   #129
meudiademorte
empty page

meudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant futuremeudiademorte has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
Skaters didn't actually play; James played solo as his colleague was unable to make the festival. I found the set underwhelming, it seemed many did but this was likely due to the fact that James was ill-equipped for a solo show, or so I am led to believe.
You must've caught them on an off night before man, I saw them at Subcurrent and ATP, the latter which was good, the former which was ecstatically life-affirming.
re: Skullflower, I don't think yr in the minority in thinking they sucked, a few of my pals arrived at the same conclusion. I quite enjoyed their set I have to admit. Wait'll I tell Muscletusk their set was commended over Skullflower's, they'll be totally chuffed!

spencer played solo not james...
meudiademorte is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|