View Single Post
Old 09.09.2008, 05:03 PM   #128
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Skaters - Excellent. I saw them last June, and they were incredibly bad, but they have improved immeasurably since then. The first part was a nice and hamornic organ "drone" piece, which then developed into a very atmospheric and enveloping sound.
Skaters didn't actually play; James played solo as his colleague was unable to make the festival. I found the set underwhelming, it seemed many did but this was likely due to the fact that James was ill-equipped for a solo show, or so I am led to believe.
You must've caught them on an off night before man, I saw them at Subcurrent and ATP, the latter which was good, the former which was ecstatically life-affirming.
re: Skullflower, I don't think yr in the minority in thinking they sucked, a few of my pals arrived at the same conclusion. I quite enjoyed their set I have to admit. Wait'll I tell Muscletusk their set was commended over Skullflower's, they'll be totally chuffed!