View Single Post
Old 01.24.2017, 12:03 PM   #2067
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Yep.

While we're over here constructing a wall around ourselves, go ahead China. Take it all.

Seriously, the ONE thing I thought I had in common with Trump is a severe disliking of China, although my ire seems to more genuine. They've discovered capitalism without democracy--give the people a few bucks (or renminbi, as it were) and they'll shut up about gross human rights violations on multiple fronts. Fuck 'em.

Their power must be contained because this model is too dangerous to spread. Polish up TPP by all means, but don't give away the whole fucking region.

the low skill workers think we can give up leadership and hide under the table to stay safe from nuclear bombs. hide and stay safe! under the table!

yeah, great tactic. #MAGA. lol.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|