View Single Post
Old 05.08.2015, 06:00 PM   #18708
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses

Last night I watched Vincent Gallo's Buffalo '66 for the first time. I sat there in front of the screen throughout the whole film snapping screenshots in my media player. With every scene Gallo, Ricci, and the environment around them spoke to me. There was something there that the film embodied that left me awestruck. From Gallo's god-like looks, to Ricci's sultry flair, I was conveyed a message that was received on all fronts. Gallo knows how to take the medium known as film, and craft something so hypnotizing, enthralling, and distinct.

The first scene Ricci appears had me hooked, I was in love with her presence in the film. I'm no Christina Ricci fan from her heyday in the 90s, but everything about her in this film had me. Her outfit, her makeup, her blonde hair, and rounder figure had me transfixed.

Gallo's methods on how he crafts and displays his story all back up the ego that surrounds the man named, Vincent Gallo. The end of the film just puts the exclamation mark on the whole package (No Brown Bunny pun intended). I was left with this... "Wow. Vincent Gallo is really fucking amazing."

I champion this one of my favourite films.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|