View Single Post
Old 06.11.2008, 12:25 AM   #46
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneg
I don't want to put it up just yet because I'm not really sure if that's a good idea to post on the forum...

It's very Sonic Youthy... as in, you can tell by Thurston's strumming and the drum pattern. The vocals are completely in the background. It's a light song full of harmonics... I guess it's difficult to explain.

Great song, though!
Upload it or GTFO

... just kiddin'. But seriously... you should upload it. It's not like you're uploading a complete album... it's just a track that a lot of us won't be able to hear otherwise cause we're living outside America.

--

Anyway - I did a strange Sonic dream this night where I found Hit Are For The Squares in the cave of a disc store, but the cover was really different and it said that it was to be released in October. Strange, isn't it ?
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|