View Single Post
Old 01.14.2014, 10:25 AM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Good Thread. It is nice to have the Melly back.

These are ten of my top movie moments, in no particular order, and subject to change at any time.

1. The first few minutes of Contact, when we are treated to a trip through the Universe
2. (TIE) Spock's death in Star Trek II/Khan's hate-filled last speech "from hell's heart I stab at thee..." in Star Trek II
3. the "Make 'em Laugh" number in Singing In The Rain
4. The last scene of Aguirre: Wrath of God, with Kinski and the monkeys on the raft...
5. Rutger Hauer's last speech in Bladerunner
6. Alec Baldwin's "coffee is for closers" speech in Glengarry Glenn Ross
7. The black lady woo-hoooing in a near-ecstacy state while trying to win the truck in Hands on A Hard Body
8. ANY SCENE with the two turkey hunters in VERNON, FLORIDA
9. The scene in Big Lebowski where Seymour-Hoffman is showing The Dude all of Big Lebowski's plaques and achievements
10. The "man, I've never taken that much acid before in my life man, I seen dudes in my neighborhood with heads "this" big, man..." in Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke