View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 02:58 PM   #44
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
If you are so above 14 year olds, why do you seem to care about positive rep that much? Not that I think you don't deserve your brownie points, and generally I like repping you 'cause you seem like a cool dude, but this patronising thing some posters do about being on this forum for longer than others is very irritating. And plain stupid.

Well, in that case, I was saying, people are agreeing with me -- even it's privately and they're not as vocal about it.

I was also saying, "if I'm such a worthless person why do people rep me?"

etc.

I don't care about rep so much. I just know that most people aren't going to defend me or agree with me in the context of threads, for whatever reason, but they do it privately... so I have to keep speaking for the silent majority, in this case. And the only way to do that is to mention the otherwise pointless reputation system.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|