View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 06:48 AM   #37
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Hyperstation, I hope that is not your reason for bering Athiest. It seems silly to me that someone would be an athiest because God hasn't fulfilled their expectations of what God should do. That is a pretty faulty statement not from a religious standpoint, but from a logical point of view.
  1. God
    1. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
    2. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being
Assuming that if God existed, he would have to do X is assuming the mind the, reasoning, and logic of an infinite, omnipotent, perfect being from the point of view of a finite and imperfect brain. I hope you have realized you are imperfect, but you might not have, you are 16. Making a judgement that someone infinitely more intelligent than you is like trying to calculate PI on a calculator.

Ummm.....okay, thanks Let me have my opinion, without yr confusing/baffleing jibberish getting involved....oky? Thanks
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|