View Single Post
Old 11.09.2013, 11:09 PM   #1342
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Anybody going to bother telling me what they think of Doley's "Just in Case" mixtape, or is this just going to be "Event II" all over again?

(I still cannot believe that after all the hand rubbing, nobody else even bothered to comment on Deltron II... I have no one to bounce thoughts off of!)

SERIOUSLY when someone says something is dope in this thread, I do my duty and listen to/buy/pirate the thing as soon as possible, so I can rant and rave over the release like crazy with you guys.

Yet, for some reason, new releases by Joey Basa$$, Doley, Deltron, and even Black Milk (!!!) have gone largely undiscussed, if ever mentioned, despite my overly wordy initial impressions, and eventual stamp of approval. Well... No stamp for Deltron yet, because I have no one to talk about it with, so I've barely listened to it myself! When a simple "yeh Sev, you're right. Too many comedians, not enough dramatic production" would have put the matter to rest then and there.

Let's try to maintain a level of discourse here, ok gentlemen?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|