View Single Post
Old 01.24.2017, 12:51 PM   #2069
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
By the by, just for the record, I don't own a single comic book. None. I don't think they're intrinsically silly or that they can't be art or anything — it's just not something I put dough into. The Dark Knight Rises reference I made was to the movie, not the graphic novel. Which would annoy real comics fans, I guess...

I'm a "real comic book fan," and I'm not annoyed. Indeed those films are the pinnacle of Bat-culture, and possibly comic book culture as an 80+ year enterprise.

But The Dark Knight Rises is just the name of a film. No comic book of that name exists. Unless there was an official graphic novelization of the movie or something. BLAH. Whatever. Fuck Trump, Go Batman!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|