Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 09:33 AM   #293
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i liked the bar staff for their reactions, not the service to the music. during corsano flaherty one of them put his head in his hands and just shouted 'fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk'. i couldnt stop laughing.

The bar staff in the Crazy Horse were hilarious... whilst trying to ascertain whether Family Underground had played yet (they were the first band on)... I asked one of them, to which I got the reply "oh some band was messing about a little bit earlier"... I interpreted this as meaning the soundcheck and no they had not in fact played yet. About 3-4 minutes later I overheard someone on the next table to me wondering the same thing... I of course jumped in with my little bit of information and they duly thanked me, made a few mobile phone calls and left the hall on the basis of it. I later found out that Family Underground had indeed played and what the barman had referred to as "messing about a little bit" was their set!... I felt like such a fool.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|