View Single Post
Old 05.26.2017, 10:51 AM   #8506
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah. Part of me admires his commitment, but then ISIS are committed, so it's hardly an automatic virtue. The thing is, if he buys his way to success will that ultimately say more about MC's spending power than Pep's managerial prowess? I mean it's probably fair to say that DeBruyne and Silva had more to do with them qualifying for the CL than anything Pep did - whose input arguably lost them more points than they gained. It might just be one slightly underachieving season but I think his stock's dropped considerably as a result. If I was the owner of a top club I could think of quite a few managers I'd take over him right now.

tldr?

You were right all along
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|