View Single Post
Old 02.06.2013, 04:58 PM   #226
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
I mean, why not bring up actual important things to the debate like the "War on Drugs"?

I don't know, but I'd be willing to bet that's the biggest driving force of gun violence in the US.

shit, yes! if someone only had the brains and the courage to do that, but politicians go where the propaganda is stronger, and the average citizen only responds when his immediate interests are threatened.

i was extremely happy with marijuana legalization in a couple of states after the election here. particularly with the colorado version, where anybody is allowed to grow their own and share it with others, etc.

by giving control to the individual gardener (basically what it is), the government is taken out of the equation (no need for dispensaries/ registration/medical licenses/ etc.) which makes it nearly impossible to police-- it's a huge step in taking gangs out of drugs.

now if the other 48 states would follow-- they will, in time.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|