View Single Post
Old 07.27.2011, 12:29 PM   #1048
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Mancini is in a real situation. If he sells Balotelli (undoubtedly at a loss) questions will certainly be raised regarding his dealings in the transfer market (his other 'big' signing, Dzeko, although by no means a diaster, hasn't been the massive success Mancini hoped for, either) but how long can he continue to be embarrassed by Balotelli in this way?

Man City have a real problem this season in that, of the three forwards they have, one is yet to really find his form (Dzeko), one wants out (Tevez) and the other is a loose cannon (Balotelli). The owners have the money and probably need to spend uber bucks on two top name replacements but will they trust Mancini to spend it? I know I wouldn't.

Tevez hasn't left and one thing you can count on with him is he won't embarrass himself or the team out there and I thought that Dzeko start to come on late in the year. Maybe he was hurting earlier or having a hard time catching on to Mancini's system. I'd give him a chance or anyone else before I'd let Mario on the pitch again.