View Single Post
Old 05.15.2008, 12:13 PM   #19
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses

Location/Ethnicity: England/British/White

Are you an only child? Yes

Are you parents separated? Yes

Do you, or have you ever used illicit drugs? Yes

Do you or have you ever abused other, legal substances? Yes

If so to either, what type of drugs were used and at what age did you start these practices? Cannabis at 12, and Alcohol at like 10? my parents gave me wine watered down with lemonade or water.

What reasons do you not have for taking drugs? not wanting to spend all my money on drugs, and not wanting to go crazy

Do you believe that certain illegal drugs should be either legalised or decriminalised? If so, which ones? no

Do your friends use similar drugs and/or share similar views to you? Yes

Do you have a drug related mental condition? No

Do you feel that there is a connection between the creative arts and drug culture in any way? If so, how? the creative arts glorify drug use

Do any of the musical groups you listen to influence your decision? If so, how? And what music do you listen to? No

Have the attitudes presented in films towards drugs made you think about them in a different way? If so, please circle whether it positive or negative.
Both, sorry

Do you feel that drug use is glorified in the world of creative arts? If so, please circle which aspect of the creative arts you feel glorifies drug use
Film and Television, Music, Visual Art, Literature
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|